Inside our simulator, powerful motors work to give you the feeling of real skiing.
Be transported to a beautiful virtual environment, where you can also set e.g. snow conditions and have a unique experience.
The world's most famous ski slopes
Choose where you want to go skiing: Beaver Creek, Kitzbuhel, PyeongChang,...
Sensors that sense your every move
Multiple sensors sense the position of your skis, angles and many other factors.
Skiing is a passion that we enjoy and that is why we have decided to bring you the opportunity to ski 365 days a year in the capital of the East, in Košice. We are located in the Oknadvere.sk building on the first floor. We are open to professional skiers and snowboarders as well as amateur enthusiasts. Skiers and snowboarders can prepare perfectly in our training for the load, even before direct training on the snow and therefore also outside the main ski season. Of course, we are happy to welcome all those who want to test their skills and learn something new.
With our state-of-the-art simulator and virtual reality, you can ride on the most famous slopes in the world! Training on the SkyTechSport Olympus ski trainer faithfully replicates skiing/snowboarding. Thanks to the latest technology and a multitude of sensors, it tracks and evaluates information about your movement in real time. For example, how you push the edges of your skis, how you cut an arc, or what position on the slope you are currently in. On our ski trainer, we can simulate a number of conditions you encounter on the slope: heavy snow, icy ground, or "fresh" powder, for example.
Train with us on the slopes 365 days a year!BOOK YOUR DATE
Learn the basics before you go on your first ski trip.
A fitness centre with an experience? Our treadmill is as fun as any video game, but also serves as a great cardio or weight training workout.
You can train with us all year round. Through our virtual courses you can improve your slalom, GS or Olympic downhill.
Experience a real-life overload simulation that will make your experience even more immersive! Thanks to the powerful motors, you can enjoy the feeling of real physical impacts, just like on the slopes.
We offer not only virtual skiing, but also snowboarding.
Our simulator is not only suitable for professionals, but also for those who are looking for ways to diversify their program and have fun!
Our SkyTechSport Olymp simulator offers a special version with the possibility to ride on TOP World Cup slopes. The Downhill PRO package offers a special motion set that simulates the conditions a skier's body endures during a professional downhill.
Our simulator includes a ski SKI platform for both children and adults. We can provide you with a skiing experience for the following ski sizes:
Children: ( 197- 304mm)
You can also snowboard with us! Our trainer is also equipped with a platform for snowboard riders.
People with disabilities can also train skiing here. This balancing paltform also allows para-lympians with missing limbs to train.
- professional skiers and snowboarders (ski clubs)
- amateur enthusiasts- complete beginners
- athletes after injuries (as part of rehabilitation)
- children (from boot size - 197 mm)
- as a standard we have a trainer present during the whole training, who coordinates all activities and takes care of the smooth course of the training and your experience
- own ski boots (ski boots can be rented at the Ski House Zjazdové skže Košice, ski boots, ski poles, helmets, ...
- cycling or skater helmet (recommended for your own safety, under 18 years of age helmet is compulsory)
- functional sports clothing that does not hinder active movement
- own bottle of water
South class 82, in the building oknadvere.sk on the first floor on the right, (turn from South class to Ginka and then around the former VSS about 300m)
- standard training lasts at least 30 minutes
- group training lasts at least 60 minutes (max. for 4 persons)
- it is necessary to arrive 15 minutes in advance
- of course it is also possible to choose an individual training plan and its length (ski schools/clubs)
- children and juniors under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- they must wear a safety helmet and fill in a form
- the form is available on our website